The binding: oodles of it.

I got a bit carried away and have made about 6 metres of bias binding.* I followed the tutorial here at Bitter Purl, and it uses half a yard so I figured I’d be better off following it to the letter the first time. Sort of. Let’s just say that my first attempt failed when I thought I could remember the steps after a break of two days. Happily my second attempt seems to be spot on. Second and a half attempt, I should maybe say…since I sewed it up wrong sides together first.

20110419-142552.jpg

I still have to make the back of the cushion cover and then decide whether to go it alone, or wait for Debby’s return before putting it all together.

*I need 2.25 metres at the very most!

Leave a Reply