That was scary! I was sewing along when all of a sudden my needle snapped in two! It’s an appliqué needle and they are supposed to be flexible, but not this one. I wonder if like silver wire the more you manipulate it, the harder/more brittle it gets? I guess that would explain it snapping. I’m just glad I didn’t stab myself at the same time.
- Happy 10th Birthday Pseudoboob
- International Women’s Day 2017
- 97% of your friends are the worst humans who ever walked the earth.
- I just made something amazing happen
- A ratty old cardigan
- Me Made May ’16
- Happy 8th Birthday PseudoBoob
- Two months is a long time in Quilting.
- FO! And make number 4 for 2015