Today I can claim to be multi-tasking. I am actually working on 3 projects at once although you can’t see the beanbag cover in this photo.
The Husqvarna is embroidering Cub Scout banners, I’m sewing trousers on the overlocker and pressing the fabric for the beanbag.
But now it is time to stop and do the school run.
- International Women’s Day 2017
- 97% of your friends are the worst humans who ever walked the earth.
- I just made something amazing happen
- A ratty old cardigan
- Me Made May ’16
- Happy 8th Birthday PseudoBoob
- Two months is a long time in Quilting.
- FO! And make number 4 for 2015
- I thought I would never do this again…