I was surprised to see yesterday that there is already almond blossom. Each year it has come earlier.
Indeed, in the time between me spotting it on the way to the chicken coop and going back a couple of hours later to snap the photo we’d gone from about 3 blossom to more than 10. Amazing.
So, it’s about the right time to try and figure out how we can have some almonds to
ourselves this year instead of only supplying the bloody green parakeets! Any ideas?
- Happy 10th Birthday Pseudoboob
- International Women’s Day 2017
- 97% of your friends are the worst humans who ever walked the earth.
- I just made something amazing happen
- A ratty old cardigan
- Me Made May ’16
- Happy 8th Birthday PseudoBoob
- Two months is a long time in Quilting.
- FO! And make number 4 for 2015